Sunday 12 May 2013

Shelter


This is the other end of the snicket named Scott's Square. As I walked down I noticed what I thought was a some rubbish had been left in a black plastic bin liner that was just flapping in the wind that was funnelling down the passage. It occurred to me, because I read too many detective stories, that this would be a fine place to dump a body. Imagine my surprise when I came up close to find that there was indeed a body in the bag, a live one! I asked if he was OK and apologised for waking him up, he grunted something and I left him to his slumbers. I guess a man has a right to be left in peace.

You can find more monochrome images at the Weekend in Black & White here.

2 comments:

  1. Fine shot. I like all the lines and angles.

    Poor man, having to sleep out. He has some shelter from the rain but very little from the wind,

    ReplyDelete
  2. A homeless couple passed us on our road tonight. They were friendly and cheerful. There are so many ways this can happen.

    Your man may not have been homeless, of course...

    ReplyDelete