Monday 21 March 2016

A 1962 Red Morris


As I know very little (and care even less) about cars I looked up about the Morris Minor in our old friend Wikipedia. According to this impeccable resource the Morris Minor is "considered a classic example of automotive design, as well as typifying "Englishness". Well hmmm. I don't get this Englishness thing; it is a pretty meaningless word especially relating to a motorised box on wheels but let's not start the week off with quibbling. This particular car is a little bit younger than me, was once orange and is now standing in a place that renovates clapped-out old bangers. Speaking of clapped-out old bangers I could do with a bit of renovation as well.

2 comments:

  1. Exceedingly rare, I would think. I've never seen one here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy photographing cars. Can't say that I have seen too many Morris Minor's around here.

    ReplyDelete