Thursday 8 June 2017

You'll be amazed at a Mazda


"The fact is that if you want a sports car, the MX-5 is perfect. Nothing on the road will give you better value. Nothing will give you so much fun. The only reason I’m giving it five stars is because I can’t give it fourteen."  -Jeremy Clarkson

While the demos are off merrily democking I thought I'd just post a picture of a natty sports car in red and cream. Kind folks on social media and a spot of googlifying tell me it's a Mazda MX5. Now I consider the private motor car to be the most pernicious invention known to mankind but if we have to have them (and it seems they'll be around for a while yet) they should all look as smart as this.

2 comments:

  1. It is a cool car. I snapped a photo of a French classic the other day. Might post it tomorrow on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect my long legs would find this one problematic to sit in.

    ReplyDelete