Friday 19 April 2013

Permission denied


Well I've got say I'm surprised. That 18 storey hotel that was planned for High Street has just been refused planning permission by Hull City Council. One councillor even went so far as to forget the rules about stating the obvious and described the proposed building as looking like a "fag packet". The developer is needless to say less than happy having had an even bigger and uglier building granted permission earlier. I reckon my prediction for something much, much smaller is looking good.


Here's the site complete with rubble heap and crow.


Some kind soul handily removed a fence panel for me to take these photos.


1 comment:

  1. trouble is they are likely to come back with an even worse proposal or some smarmy lawyer will find a way to overturn the decision - meanwhile the crow has possession

    ReplyDelete