Sunday 6 December 2015

Woody, Deadly and TTFN


That's nightshade, of course. Above Woody Nightshade or Bittersweet (Solanum dulcamara) and below Deadly Nightshade (Atropa belladonna). Both these plants are poisonous so you wouldn't be daft enough to eat them now would you? And you'd teach your youngsters not to go near them.


Both these pictures were taken by Margot who also grew the plants because she likes poisonous things...

Right I just can't be bothered to do this for the time being so I'll be back when I'm back. Smell you later.

2 comments:

  1. Well, poo.

    I can't blame you, though. I did it for nearly 5 1/2 years. Daily. It had its good points, but the commitment is huge. I'll miss you, for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good break.

    I just leave berries alone, knowing some can't be eaten anyway, so why tempt fate.

    ReplyDelete