Saturday 2 May 2020

Bottle Feeder


No, it's not some modern sculpture based on the Jonah myth but a mere rubbish bin. This, close by the now closed (temporarily) and somewhat despairing fish tank known as the Deep, is a receptacle for plastic bottles. Someone more eco-friendly and less sceptical than myself might have shown all the do-goody-save-the-panet-from-plastic signs that accompany this but I couldn't be bothered.

When every day seems like yet another Sunday it's difficult to keep track but I believe that the weekend in black and white should be here if not it'll be along shortly.

7 comments:

  1. I think that's a great recycling bin, why not do it in style and remind people why it's important. I'd think one sign would suffice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful curves! That's the best-looking bin I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a work of art as a container, great photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once put paper in that before realising it's plastic bottles only, so had to retrieve the paper much to everyone's amusement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cool bin! I do hope the Deep gets some financial backing.


    Feel free to share at My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete