Saturday 21 December 2019

Forgotten Evangelicals


Blogger allows you to make draft postings and somehow this picture has been hidden away in the "draft" for so long I've forgotten what I was going to say about it (maybe something witty about fishers of men, or has that been done already?). So I thought I'll just leave it here and if anything comes to mind maybe I'll add it later. I can tell you this is in Bridlington and it's tucked away down a steep alley way close by the harbour but then you might guess that from the sign.


The weekend in Black and white is here.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fine photo! Typical harbour buildings, and a lovely glimpse og light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est une superbe vue, dans cette rue déserte. Cela pourrait être le premier plan d'un film

    ReplyDelete