Friday 27 May 2016

Bites...


This former café (or takeaway I'm not sure what it was) is under the grubby multi-storey car park on George Street. I can't honestly say that I ever saw the place open; those black shutters have always been down as far as I'm concerned. So if you're looking for an opportunity in the food retail industry this place, near to a soon to be demolished police station and next to a nightclub that closed down ages ago, could be your first step on the ladder to success (or bankruptcy).

The weekend in black and white is here.

8 comments:

  1. So it's under offer... I wonder what will become of it. I like the lines of those shutters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the sign generates a few "bites" to open a new business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One does wonder what else can go in here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice B&W photo of an abondoned place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those closed shutters are quite forbidding. And the sign has a tone that doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has a good name though.

    Visiting from BLACK AND WHITE WEEKEND.
    FRANKLY MY DEAR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot for monochrome. I have seen places like this that I wonder if they are ever open!

    ReplyDelete