Monday 23 January 2017

The Quality Street Lights


So here's some old flats on Porter Street all lit up as an arts project called "I Wish To Communicate With You" for some reason that escapes me. Puts me in mind of those coloured cellophane wrappers that came (probably still do for all I know) with Quality Street chocolates. Obviously it's all to do with that damn culture thing. The pictures I've seen of it, including this one, really don't do it any justice, it's much more impressive in real life, though hardly a stunningly original piece.

3 comments:

  1. It's great! Are people living in these flats right now? I'd want my window to be green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes there's people living there. Not so sure they appreciate the photographers recording their comings and goings though.

      Delete